Sea Cat Wizard
Dec 14, 2021 18:24:21
CSS3. Full program
This program covers all the topics you need to know to use CSS and CSS3 professionally.
- What are styles and why use them. CSS syntax. Applying CSS to HTML: DOM. Using CSS: via external files, internal and inline CSS. Errors in CSS and unknown rules. CSS specifications. Comments in CSS.
- Browsers support. Using the browsers' debugging tools for exploring and debugging CSS.
- Selectors: by tag, class, id, type, attribute. Grouping selectors. Combining selectors: nested, child, siblings.
- Cascading and inheritance. Resolving conflicts.
- Pseudo classes and pseudo elements. At-rules: @charset, @media, @viewport and others.
- Values: numbers, percentage, length, colors and color models, calculated values (calc, url, rgb), text values. Units: relative and absolute.
- The box model. Display rule. Borders and border radius, margins, pagings. Collapsing margins. Box sizing. Sizing items, min and max values. Overflowing.
- Background. Colors, images, gradients. Background position, sizing and repeat.
- Styling images and videos: replaced elements. Filters.
- Styling text. Writing mode. Font family, size. Line height. Letter and word spacing. Text styles and decoration.
- CSS layout: grid, flexbox, float, table. Coordinate system. Positioning: absolute and relative. Static, sticky, fixed positioning. Z-index.
- CSS layout (continued). Flexbox model: columns and rows, direction, wrapping. Sizing and alignment. Ordering. Nested flex boxes.
- CSS layout (continued). Grid model. Flexible grids. Gaps. Repeat and minmax. Grid template areas.
- CSS layout (continued). Column layout. Column styles. Spanning and fragmentation.
- CSS layout (continued). Floats. Clearing floats. Wrapping. Flow root.
- Responsive design: what is the problem. Viewport. Responsive typography, images. Modern approaches: flexbox, CSS grid, multicolumn design.
- Responsive design(continued). Media queries. Types and rules (sizes, orientation. Logical combining conditions: and, or, not clauses. Breakpoints.
- Using CSS: Styling images, links, tables, forms, lists.
- Transforms. Rotating, scaling, sewing. 3D transformations. Transitions. Animations.